MORE THAN 140 REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
Following the successful previous workshops, the conference will put together recent advances and trends in areas related to stochastic modeling, statistical inference and their applications. Contributions motivated by or addressing issues in engineering, industry and natural sciences are particularly welcomed, as several focused sessions are devoted to such topics. The workshop aims at facilitating the exchange of research ideas, stimulating collaboration and promoting young researchers.
In 2015 the workshop will be organized as - but not limited to - a German-Polish one and takes place at Wrocław. It is an acitivity of the Society of Reliability, Quality and Safety and is organized by the Institute of Mathematics of Wrocław UoT, in collaboration with the Institute of Statistics, RWTH Aachen University, and the Institute of Computer Engineering, Control and Robotics of Wrocław UoT. The workshop is supported by the Polish Mathematical Society and the German Statistical Society.
We invite high quality submissions of extended abstracts on topics related to the workshop including, but not limited to:
- Statistical Inference
- Quality Control Charts and Applications
- Change-Point Analysis and Detection
- Statistics for Stochastic Processes
- Time Series Analysis
- Survival Analysis and Reliability
- Stochastic Models in Engineering
- Spatial and High-Dimensional Statistics
- Statistical Computing and Simulation
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Statistical Genetics
- Big Data in Technology and Science
- Statistics in Energy
- Sampling and Design of Experiments
Confirmed Plenary Speakers:
- Lázló Györfi (Budapest University of Technology, Hungarian Academy of Sciences)
- Marie Hûsková (Charles University of Prague)
- Teresa Ledwina (Polish Academy of Sciences)
Invited sessions devoted to active research topics have been organized and renowned experts will be give plenary lectures and invited session talks. We also invite proposals for contributed sessions related to those topics. Please contact the organizers.
Further, continuing the intention of past workshops, it intends to promote young researchers. Thus, Ph.D. students and PostDocs are particularly invited to participate and present their work.
Publication: A Contributed Proceedings Volume of selected papers will be published in the series
Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
Looking forward to see 2015 you in Wroclaw,